How can I add Shoutem as an admin for my Google Play developer account?
We take our customer's personal account privacy very seriously and understand that some Google Play developer accounts are also tied to your Gmail account, and more. For this reason, we suggest adding Shoutem as application moderators in order to publish your apps for you.
Google Play Store has a feature which allows you to add our company as an administrator on your developer account but prevents us from accessing any other part of your Google-based account.
Here are the steps to add Shoutem as a developer account administrator:
- Sign in to your Google Play developer account via this link http://play.google.com/apps/publish.
- On the left side menu, click on Settings
- Click on the Users & permissions
- In the right corner, click on INVITE NEW USER button
- Popup will be opened where you add our email and define a role
- Complete the process with the Send invitation button
After we receive and accept your invitation, we can access your Developer Account and publish your apps while allowing you to retain your overall account privacy.