How can I unpublish my apps from Stores?
Unpublishing apps from stores is quite simple, and you can do it by following steps listed below.
Unpublishing iPhone apps:
1. Log in to iTunes Connect service with your iOS developer account, https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa:
2. Click on the My Apps icon
3. Click on the app you want to unpublish
4. Click on Pricing and Availability
5. Select the Remove from sale option below Availability
6. Click Save
Unpublishing Android apps1. Log in to Google Developer Console with your Android developer account: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/
2. Click on the app you want to unpublish
3. On the left, click on Store Presence and then Pricing and distribution
3. Click on the UNPUBLISH button, next to the PUBLISH button