Google Play has a feature which allows you to add our company as an administrator on your developer account, but prevents us from accessing any other part of your Google-based account.
Here are the steps to add ShoutEm as a developer account administrator:
- Sign in to your Google Play developer account at http://play.google.com/apps/publish.
- Click on the little cog icon on the left side
- Click on the User accounts & rights
- Click on Invite a new user button
When you click on the button, you will get a popup that you can use to enter our e-mail address. You should enter: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We'll receive an email at email@example.com and confirm this invitation. You can verify that the account is properly added if it is under the "Users with access" part of the page under User accounts and rights section.
After we accept the invitation the process is complete! We can now access the Developer Account portion of your Google account, while allowing you to retain your overall account privacy.