Google Play has a feature which allows you to add our company as an administrator on your developer account but prevents us from accessing any other part of your Google-based account.
Here are the steps to add Shoutem as a developer account administrator:
- Sign in to your Google Play developer account via this link http://play.google.com/apps/publish.
- On the left side menu, click on Settings
- Click on the Users & permissions
- In the right corner, click on INVITE NEW USER button
- Popup will be opened where you add our email and define a role
- Complete the process with Send invitation button
After we receive and accept your invitation, we can access your Developer Account and publish your apps while allowing you to retain your overall account privacy.