On your Wordpress based site administration panel:
1. Log in as administrator to your WP based site
2. In left menu click "Plugins"
3. When "Plugins" administration page is opened, click "Add new"
4. Enter "Shoutem" as search term for plugin and click "Search plugins"
5. In search results you should be able to see two plugins
1.3.15 - This one is used for Wordpress installations that are deployed on users own hosting.
1.3.20 - This one is used for Wordpress VIP websites, e.g. those that are hosted on Wordpress.com or any other partner service that doesn't allow FTP access to their users. You can find more about it here: http://vip.wordpress.com/
6. Click "install now" for plugin you need (in our case it's 1.3.15)
7. Pop up will appear "Are you sure you want to install this plugin?" - Click "OK"
8. When installation finishes, click "Activate Plugin" -> your Shoutem API plugin should be installed for your site
On shoutem adminstration panel:
1. Log in to shoutem app builder
2. In your apps list, open the app where you want to enable Shoutem API wordpress plugin you just installed
3. Click "CMS integrations" in "Settings" tab
4. Click "Activate" on the right (pop up window will be opened)
5. Enter URL of your Wordpress site with installed Shoutem API plugin and click "Import"
6. You should be able to see all your feeds imported
7. On the left, go to "Content" tab; you can see all your Wordpress content under "News"