Thank You for choosing ShoutEm to build your app!
Our support and publishing teams do initial application reviews before the app is published to the stores, and occasionally we find some issues, that based on our experience with Apple, will most certainly lead to rejection from the Apple appstore. Google is not so strict, so usually apps don't get rejected from their store for the same reasons. If we are not able to accept the app, we will contact you with specific guidelines about what could be the problem with your application.
We strongly suggest you to check the following points in order to resolve any possible issues and increase your approval chances, and let us know when you are done, so we can do another review of the application in question.
Please first do the following:
- Check if your app has all of the required imagery, found under Design Smartphone -> Graphics
- Check if your app has all of the required publish info, under Settings -> Publish info, for all platforms that you want your app to be published on.
After you are certain that all publishing info and graphics are populated please take this suggestions into account:
- Application that has very little content or very bad design will never pass Apple review.
- Application must not rely completely on websites or news. You should do your best to provide lasting content to your app.
- Application must not include links to desktop based websites, as Apple flags this as bad user experience.
- You need to ensure that the content inside the application is not too explicit.
- Application must not be in test or beta state, like having dummy text or placeholders for images or content.
- There should be no references to Android, Nokia, or any other brand inside the app, imagery or the description that is being used.
- If you are using donation links inside the app, let us know so we can help you implement them in a manner that those links will be opened in Safari. Apple prohibits the opening of donation links inside the app itself.
If it seems that your app is ok, and not affected by these issues, please check your Spam folder to ensure that our publishing team has not contacted you and that you have simply missed our e-mail.
In case of any questions or doubts, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly check the status of your application and get back to you.
Hope this helps!